|Narayana Medical Journal|
Current Issue : 2018, Vol: 7, Issue: 1
pISSN : 2320-1231
eISSN : 2320-124X
ISSUES : 2 issues per year
PUBLISHER : Narayana Medical College (A unit of Narayana Educational Society)
Narayana Medical Journal is a quarterly peer reviewed journal by Narayana Medical College (A unit of Narayana Educational Society).
NMJ. Year: 2018, Volume: 7, Issue: 1
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) IN HEALTH CARE: IS IT A BOON OR BANE?
- Incidence, Nature and Outcome ofEmergencyNeonatal Intestinal Obstruction, Egypt.
- Serum uric acid in patients with ischemic stroke
- Management of open abdomen (laparostomy) – our experience
- “Tubercular chest wall abscess in an Immunocompetent Adult”
- Umbolith in an Elderly Female – A Case Report
- VIRTUAL BIOMEDICAL INTELLIGENCE AND CARCINOMA OF BREAST
- Acute Wallerian Degeneration of Bilateral Middle Cerebellar Peduncles
Letter to the Editor
- Extradural hematoma in a 7 month child: Challenges and pitfalls in the diagnosis
Google Scholar, Index Copernicus,Index Scholar,DOAJ(Directory of Open access Journals),COSMOS